Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moving House again

So far the biggest headache I have is moving house. In another 2 weeks, I'll be moving again and this will the fourth time that I'm moving house. The good thing about is that I've lived in the north, near the beach, in the city centre and in the south and now I've got a good feel of what living in all those areas are like. This will definitely help us to decide at a later stage when we do decide to get our own place. The only reason we are still waiting is that my wife and I are waiting to get posted to the country as teachers and as we will be away from Perth for at least 3 years. It's a bit hard to get a place as we don't know whether we'll be coming back to Perth after the 3 years. We may end up liking country teaching that we will stay there permanently.

Anyway this is the backyard of my current place and I've to say that I really enjoy it. Too bad that I didn't have a chance to use the pool as it's winter and it's too cold.









Though given an opportunity, I'll choose a place near the beach. The feeling you get is very different and during the evenings and the weekends, nothing beats taking a short walk along the beach after work and play with the dogs running around if it's a dog beach. It's really relaxing especially during summer. The down side is that in winter, it gets pretty windy and cold but I can live with it. Prices are also much higher compared to places more inland but bargains can be found if you search for it.

No comments: